Sphere: Related Content

Powered by IP2Location.com

The Most Electrifying Lecture You'll Ever Hear

August 3, 2008

I've heard a lot of lectures in my life but never one like this. This is neuroanatomist Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor giving a talk on the functional differences between the right and left hemispheres of the brain. She's passionate about her subject as she actually suffered a massive intracranial hemorrhage that trashed her left brain. Dr. Taylor brilliantly describes the experience and sensations both as a stroke victim and as a scientist.

Not that I want to replicate her experience but man do I wish I could teach like her! Check it out and prepare to be riveted by the most amazing 20 minute talk you've ever heard.

It makes me never want to step up to a podium again.



0 comments: